Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 New Years Resolutions!

Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all have had a lovely time over the holidays. I absolutely love the New Year as it is a time of reflection and predicting. 2014 was a busy year for me as I adjusted to life as a working twenty something and not a university student. I have grown up a lot in the past year (just check my Facebook statuses) but I was unable to read a lot in the second half of the year. 

This year I want to manage my time more wisely. Instead of trying to read 50 books, I brought it down to 40. I also want to blog more about my life because I think it is fun to read about other people's lives. I also want to feel more apart of the community by commenting on more blogs and being more active on Twitter. Lastly, a more personal goal is to travel more this year. Will I be backpacking across Europe this year? Probably not but I have plans to go to Ottawa, Haliburton, and Hamilton this year.

What are your New Years resolutions? How do you plan on committing to completing them?

Don't forget to be awesome! 

Tara

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it's hard to balance everything! I was exhausted working and taking ONE class so I can't imagine a full schedule. Good luck with everything! My New Years resolution is to try and be more positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! Being more positive is a great resolution that I think more and more people should try to be. Staying positive makes life a little bit more easier.

    ReplyDelete