Sunday, October 26, 2014

Slight Hiatus

I am so unbelievably sorry for my lack of posts lately. My last post was in August and I started a job with a bit longer hours in September and have had little time for reading and blogging in general.

For some reason I have had a hard time keeping a work/life balance. I have had a few weekend events over the past two months but most of my weekends are spent catching up on sleep and eating healthy because in the week I don't sleep or eat healthy. I want to get back into the swing of things. Perhaps writing my plans down will help me to continue with my plans of blogging because I really do enjoy it.

I know my 50 Book Challenge is not going so well so I am hoping that I can work up to reading 30 books by the end of 2014 instead of the regular 50. I am going to write a review for We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I am currently in the middle of reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. So look forward to those reviews in the future.

I hope everyone is having a good time reading!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment